If you are trying to catch a glimpse of a spirit, here’s a list of some places you might be able to catch one!
- An old building. Ghosts like to visit places they used to hang out.
- The site of a tragedy. There are theories that spirits get trapped at locations when they die. It can’t hurt to look for them at these places.
- Near water. A lot of people believe water is a natural conductor of paranormal energy. It makes sense that ghosts might travel by water.
- Anywhere isolated. In my experience, ghosts tend to stay away from large groups of people and like to keep to themselves.
- Cemeteries. Some people insist this is the best place to see a ghost (for obvious reasons) but I’ve never personally encountered one in a cemetery. It can’t hurt to keep an eye out though if you do step in one of these places.