Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Weekly News Round-up 1/4/12

This year started off strangely, with thousands of birds falling  from the sky in Arkansas. You can read more about it here.

Monstertracker.com posted about a recent Bigfoot siting in Kentucky. The witness claims that the creature appeared to be surrounded by some sort of aura. Check it out here.

A strange ball that fell from the sky last month has been identified as a part from an unmaned rocket. The Sydney Morning Herald posted an article about it here.

3 comments:

  1. The mass bird death sounds very Alfred Hitchcock

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birds falling from the sky is kind of disturbing. I hate it when animals die enmasse. I think we have only humans to blame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the last time this happened they were able to track it down to a poison the birds ingested, but the idea still creeps me out a bit. I would hate to be caught in a shower of dead birds.

    ReplyDelete