Monday, October 29, 2012

Behind the Scenes


I had the change to investigate a pretty cool museum over the weekend. We didn’t have a ton of paranormal activity while we were there (that we were able to see or hear on our own) but it did give us a chance to explore parts of the museum that are normally closed off to the public. One thing I’ve learned over the years of ghost hunting, is that museums almost always keep their best stuff in storage. It’s amazing how much the public doesn’t get to see. Along with the regular museum stuff, this building featured a room being used by a local artist as a painting studio. It was like this building had this whole other life and existence that very few people ever get to experience. I can’t go into a museum now without wondering what’s happening behind the scenes.

Have you every had the chance to take a behind the scenes tour of a building or museum? If so, how what is?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't. I'd love to though. It sounds quite eerie. As a side note, I thought the empty photos of well-traveled places in New York City were in a way "spooky".

    ReplyDelete