Monday, July 16, 2012

UFO's


When I was in high school, I saw something strange in the sky. It was Superbowl Sunday and I went outside with a friend after the game. There was this really bright light in the sky so we started watching it. At first we thought it was a star, until it moved. It flew right over us. It was some sort of oval/triangular aircraft. Two more just like it followed shortly after.



This is a rough sketch of what they looked like







It was pretty interesting but I’m almost certain it was some sort of government aircraft. There’s a large airforce base close to where I live and it isn’t uncommon to see various odd planes around. Usually, though, I see them during the day. This was at night. I’ve always wondered if there was something to what we saw in the sky that night.



So I’m curious, have any of you ever seen something unfamiliar in the sky?

4 comments:

  1. That's curious - one thing I have never understood about UFOs is why everyone assumes they are flying saucers as opposed to rectangles etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure they were some sort of government craft, but they didn't have visible wings and were flying very low so I'm not sure what they were. I think the saucer UFO thing is just ingrained in people's heads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't know. I think the government tests things all the time and just expects people to either forget about what they saw or go to the extreme and think it is a UFO.

    I hope I never see a UFO.

    ReplyDelete