Monday, September 24, 2012

Back from a Ghost Hunt


Last week I had the chance to revisit a haunted rectory. It’s always interesting to go back to a location we’ve been to before. Our team is able to take what we learned on the last investigation and apply it to what we’re doing. Sometimes we find out names or new bits of history that make asking questions easier. It also gives us a chance to explore rooms or spaces we may have not had time to explore the last time.

This place is especially interesting to spend time in because whatever is there, just feels dark. It’s hard to explain to someone who has never been there, but the negative energy in this places is worse than anywhere I’ve ever been. The owners are genuinely scared of whatever it is that hangs out there-and I don’t blame them.

I’m hoping we will get some cool footage from the place so I can share some stuff with you guys, but for now, you will just have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

  1. What phenomena have you experienced there, if any? At this point, I don't care if you don't have direct evidence of it, I am just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a light moving on its own,heard growling,voices and a lot of unexplained noises. A lot we won't be able to tell till we go over stuff though.

    ReplyDelete