Monday, September 17, 2012

Psychometry

Have you ever picked up a photo or old object and gotten a feeling or idea about the object itself? That’s what psychometry is. People with psychic abilities sometimes claim to be able to learn things simply by holding or touching things.

It’s an interesting concept. The fact that parts of our lives and emotions could be imprinted on the objects we come into contact with is pretty cool. It’s sort of nice to think that we might be able to imprint part of who we are into the world, even if it’s just for a brief psychic moment.

Of course, there’s no solid evidence that this is possible. But it is a pretty fascinating theory. Do you think it’s possible to leave a psychic imprint on something? I think it’s definitely possible.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I guess I'd have to say no to that question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the land gets our impressions, so do our objects but I would think, since it is for a singular person, it is a lot more difficult than psychics want you to believe. Especially if nothing extraordinary happened to that person who had the object.

    Just because I wear my glasses each day, doesn't mean they are going to tell someone about me (besides the fact that I'm in need of correcting eyewear).

    ReplyDelete