Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

10 reasons that Halloween is the best holiday of the year

1.There's a good chance someone is going to give you candy. For free.
2.You get to be whatever you want.
3.There's no pressure to buy anyone a present.
4.There's no pressure to cook a giant meal.
5.Amazing halloween parties.
6.When else are you going to get the chance to bob for apples?
7.Did I mention free candy?
8.Scary movie marathons.
9.Haunted houses.
10.If you see a ghost, no one will think you are crazy.

In celebration of Halloween, I'm asking visitors to share their best ghost stories in the comments section. I'll post my own to get the ball rolling. Have fun and happy haunting!

3 comments:

  1. While investigating a haunted opera house, I was standing near the stage when I felt a cold hand run down my neck. No one was near me at the time but I could feel the definition of the fingers and the shape of the hand touching me. I almost jumped out of my skin! I'm usually a calm person but I actually started freaking out because it felt so real. The real kicker is that my neck started burning like it was on fire afterwards and when the others looked there was a giant red mark (like a burn) on that spot on my neck-and I have pictures to prove it. Your eyes and ears can play tricks on you but there's no way my imagination did that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Halloween. I'll share my story, which happened when I was about 13. I had just woken up for school, turned my alarm clock off, and was sitting up in bed basically just procrastinating actually getting up. There was a mirror at the foot of my bed, not facing me but on the wall parallel. Within it I saw a huge, black-robed figure cross towards me. Needless to say I immediately jumped up and bolted from the room!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete