Monday, June 27, 2011

Psychic Abilities


I’ve been covering demons for awhile now and I think it’s time to move on to a new topic. So, starting next week, I’m going to be covering psychic abilities and divination. I may cover things like telekinesis, hypnosis and other unexplained mental phenomenon. I think this will be a lot of fun to research. Hopefully, you enjoy reading about it!

For now, are there any psychic abilities you’re curious about?  Are there questions you have about psychic phenomenon? Maybe you have a personal experiences or stories to share as well, feel free to leave them in the comments.

For now, here’s a link to a fun online test intended to help measure your psychic abilities. If you take it let me know how it turned out! I apparently, am not psychic (no surprise there!)

9 comments:

  1. I'm gonna work on my tarot post and get it over to you sometime this week to see what you think of it. I just haven't had time to do much lately. But I think it goes with the psychic theme thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that will go well with the theme, Michael. I'm looking forward to reading it! I totally understand about being busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happens on your psychic test if you get 21 of 25? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that what you got? You should get a prize or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what the prize would be should someone get them all... *Imagines grand things* lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I suppose the prize couldn't be a suprise for the winner. It should certainly be grand though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i tried tarot but it didn't work well for me, not because im not psychic it just got in the way. what do u think?
    http://www.psychic-test.net/am-i-psychic/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i tried tarot but it didn't work well for me, not because im not psychic it just got in the way. what do u think?
    http://www.psychic-test.net/am-i-psychic/

    ReplyDelete