Monday, September 12, 2011

Time for a change?

So, I'm coming up on my one year anniversary of blogging (yay!) and i'm thinking about changing things up a bit. Maybe adding some paranormal book and product reviews or focusing more on ghost hunting tips/stories/advice. I'm not sure exactly where I'm taking things though, so I thought I'd ask for suggestions from you guys. I've added a poll over to the side where you can select a few things you'd like to hear more about, or you can leave suggestions in the comments as well. I appreciate all the input you guys have given me over the last year, it's so fun hearing from you!

Oh, and sorry there was no Friday post last week. The hard drive in my laptop crashed. Hopefully it will be fixed/replaced soon. Until then my internet usage may be a little hit and miss, in case you are wondering where I am at.

Anyways, leave any article suggestions,ideas,comments and random thoughts as you see fit!

3 comments:

  1. Ghost hunting tips and personal experiences. The whole monster of the week thing is getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Alyson you've got to watch Paranormal Witness. It is frightening. Holy crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I've been getting a little tired of the monster thing myself. I've seen the previews for Paranormal Witness but haven't caught an episode yet-i'll have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete