Monday, December 19, 2011

UFO's & Aliens-Are they real?

I realized this morning that I’ve never done an actual post on UFO’s. I figure it’s probably about time to talk about them. The truth is, I’m not sure I believe that aliens really exist. I’ve never personally witnesses anything that could convince me that aliens are a real possibility. Of course, I would love it if they did end up being real (unless of course, they tried to blow up the planet or something) but it seems unlikely to me that we could be sharing space with really intelligent beings without truly interacting with them.

I have heard some pretty convincing stories from people who claim to have seen unidentified aircrafts (including one from a friend claiming a giant flying saucer stopped traffic on a major local highway) but it’s just as likely that those aircrafts belong to government agencies, or mad scientists. Of course, it’s also possible that the government is working to cover this stuff up, but why would they bother? That seems like a huge waste of time and expense. For now, I’m remaining a skeptic.

That’s where I stand on the issue. Where do you guys stand? Do you believe aliens are a real possibility? Have you ever witnesses a UFO?

2 comments:

  1. I have seen flashes of light in the wilderness when there was nothing around and known enough that it couldn't have been a meteor exploding. I think that flying saucers, UFO's, or whatever you want to call them could be real. I keep an open mind. But such technology boggles the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be pretty impressive if that kind of technology did exist.

    ReplyDelete