Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Weekly News Round-up 12/21/11

Gadling.com has a lit of the top 10 lake monsters (besides Nessie.) You can read it here.

Bernews.com posted an article about Ben Franklin writing of reports of a sea monster.

Huffington Post has an article about a UFO-like vehicle being shipped on a flatbed. You can read it here and see a video.

Also, there won't be a Monday post next week as I'm taking the day off from blogging to celebrate Christmas. I hope everyone has a great holiday!

4 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Christmas Alyson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Merry Christmas. There's definitely more water monsters out there than I was aware. The ocean is so mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting Alyson - I have always been fascinated by Nessie - unfortunately he/she hasn't been seen for decades which makes me believe he may be dead. Hope you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, I hope yours were good as well. There are definately lots of things we don't know out there.

    ReplyDelete