- Unlimited free movies. Just walk into the theater and take a seat.
- You could attend any exclusive party or event you felt like. No one can see you anyways. Hollywood red carpet events, late night after parties, anywhere you want to be is no problem. Want front row seats to see your favorite sports team? Just be a ghost. Who is going to stop you if they can’t see you?
- Spying on people. You could see what old lovers are up to, or find out what celebrities, politicians and world leaders do in their spare time.
- Scaring people. Come on, you can’t deny it would be a little fun giving people and occasional startle. Or just creeping them out if it’s someone you don’t like.
- Having all the time in the world to do whatever you want.
- You wouldn’t have to worry about dying.
- Not being tied to the laws of physics. Who doesn’t want to be able to float?
8. You wouldn’t have to worry about doing, or saying something embarrassing. No one can see you anyways.
9. Not having to bother with that whole sleeping thing.
10. You could travel all over the planet and see things you wanted to see while you were alive. I’d definitely want to see what’s really inside Area 51.
Feel free to add your own reasons to the list!