Monday, April 8, 2013

Book Review: Fact or Fiction? The Paris & M6 Paranormal Crashes



Over the past year or so, I’ve been exchanging occasional e-mails with a man named Colin Hall who has been researching the M6 & Paris paranormal crash reports. He put together a book of his findings and sent me a review copy to check out, which made me happy since I haven’t done a book review on here in awhile. The book it titled Fact or Fiction? The M6 Crashes.



I was pleasantly surprised when I got my review copy. The book was pretty hard to put down and there was a lot of information about the incident and related events as well. It’s full of illustrations and photographs of the area, the people involved and other topics related to the crash. The chapters are fairly short and relate to different elements of what happened. It's arranged as a journal with his personal thoughts added to events that were occurring. There are also excerpts from various blogs, websites, and Twitter feeds that relate to the crash.

It’s clear that the author has spent a lot of time and energy into researching everything and anything related to the accident. It’s a quick read and fun for anybody interested in conspiracy theory, the possibility of time travel or the M6 crash in general.

I give this book 5 out of 5 ghosts

The book is available from the publisher here.

3 comments:

  1. Good lord so he's saying this crash near Birmingham was due to the paranormal - well granted there are some strange surrounding factors, although no more weird than some of the 9/11 theories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of wish I didn't want to read it. 5 out of 5 a tempting recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your rating system. 5 out of 5 ghosts could be trademarked like two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete