1. Be prepared. Bring all the equipment you may need. Guns, knifes, ammunition, flames throwers, salt. You know, the basics.
2. Do your research. And keep track of every bit of information you come across. You never know when you’re going to cross paths with an earthbound spirit or a werewolf.
3. Ride in style. A good set of wheels is important for every ghost hunter. You want something with a lot of trunk space. You need room for all your ‘tools’ plus you never know when you might have to transport a body.
4. Dress appropriately. Jeans and a t-shirt work great when you’re climbing through a dusty attic. But not so great when you’re imitating an FBI agent. Or a police officer. Or a doctor.
5. Make friends in all the right places. Connections are important. Especially if those connections have supernatural abilities that can be used to bail you out of trouble at the last minute.
6. Don’t tick off a demon. It’s just never a good idea.
7. Keep your priorities in check. Friends and family should always come first. In a world full of monsters and evil, everyone needs a few good people they can trust to watch their back