Monday, February 27, 2012

Auras

I was trying to think of a topic I haven’t covered before on my blog, and realized I’ve never really talked about auras. If you aren’t familiar with them, they are basically colorful energy lights emitted from living things. Some people believe that different colors posses different spiritual meanings.

Most people aren’t able to see them, which makes proving their existence difficult. Recently, aura reading machines have started popping up. As cool as they sound, it’s difficult for a regular person to tell if their aura is really being measured or if the machines are just an elaborate parlor trick.

I’ve never been able to see auras. I’m not sure they exist. But I have heard a lot of people adamantly insist they can see them, which makes me think they may be possible. I once read an article that said you could train yourself to see auras. I was curious, so I tried it. You basically had to stare at a colorful image for a long time. All I got out of it was some blurry vision. I’m pretty sure the ability to see auras (if it exists) is a gift, and not something that can be taught, but maybe someone can prove me wrong.

So I’m curious- have any of you ever had any experience with reading auras (or having yours read?) Do you think they are real?

2 comments:

  1. The only experience I have had with people reading my aura always came from those who did drugs on a regular basis. I think this may have more to do with this "power" than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all auras are is energy, and just a different one than we're used to.
    Most aura-imaging is fake but I believe they (auras) exist. If ghosts exist, surely we emit something of ourselves while we're alive if what we are is energy in essence.

    ReplyDelete