Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weekly News Round-up 2/29/12

This week a bigfoot photo has been circulating all over the internet. It's claimed the image was captured by a trail cam, but I'm pretty skeptical of this image. Most legit trail cam shots capture animals in the distance or a limb or section of an animal. This one is up close and centered. And it's just the back side of the bigfoot, which would make it really easy to fake. But, if you want to see it for yourself you can see it here, and read the story behind it.

Mail Online posted an article about an interview Anderson Cooper did with a family of self-proclaimed exorcists.

A family was terrified by a dark shadowy figure crossing the road on a cab ride. You can read about it here.

2 comments:

  1. Spring-heeled Jack...interesting. I don't know what I would do or how I would react if something terrifying and inexplicable happened to me. I think that part of me would almost welcome it as proof that there is something mysterious and wonderful about our universe that science cannot explain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the ladies in the exorcist video were young starlets, not exorcists for some reason. I wouldn't want to get into that line of work, that's for sure!

    Spring-heeled Jack is an interesting character. It has to be lonely for so many of these beings of myth if they actually exist because there must be so few... sad in a way.

    ReplyDelete