I thought today I’d post a few ways to help you differentiate between true psychics and the people pretending to be psychics who are just out to take advantage of others.
5 Tips for Finding a Psychic
1. A good psychic isn’t out just to make money. In my experience, true psychics rarely make a living off their abilities. If someone asks for money in exchange for psychic information, proceed with caution.
2. Try and get a referral from someone you trust. If you ask around, your friends may know someone with genuine psychic ability.
3. Ask a lot of questions. See if they can pull up information about you without asking.
4. Don’t tell someone doing a reading everything about you before you start. Keep information to a bare minimum at first. Many of the people pretending to be psychics are great at reading people. They will pull verbal clues and body language to make it look like they posses special ability.
5. Know what type of psychic you are dealing with. Some psychics can pull information about the future while others simple read information about a location or person. Find out what to expect before you begin a reading.